Usted también puede participar, con costo cero.
- analysis, design and simulation of systems and materials of nanometer dimensions, especially those for the development of nanosensors and molecular electronics
- design smaller electronic devices and other systems in order to increase their efficiency, speed and energy savings, as well as reduce their costs.
- Has developed new scenarios for molecular devices and systems using molecular potentials and molecular vibrations for processing and transport of information at nanometer scales.
Awards & Honors
- Holder of the Fox Professorship
- Ph.D., Southern Illinois University, 1988
- M.S., Southern Illinois University, 1984
- Engineer, Universidad Nacional de Ingenieria, Lima, Peru, 1980
- B.S., Universidad Nacional de Ingenieria, Lima, Peru, 1975
Computational Determination of the Structures and Some Properties of Tetrahedrane, Prismane and Some of their Aza-Analogs, P. Politzer and J. M. Seminario, J. Phys. Chem., 93, 588 (1989).
A Computational Study of the structures and Electrostatic Potentials of Some Azines and Nitroazines, J. S. Murray, J. M. Seminario and P. Politzer, J. Mol. Struct. ( Theochem), 187, 95 (1989).
Relative Bond Strengths in Tetrahedrane, Prismane and Some of their Aza-analogs, P. Politzer and J. M. Seminario, Struct. Chem., 1, 29 (1989).
Z Transition State Calculations of Energy Changes and Electrostatic Potentials in Isoelectronic Atoms and Molecules, K. D. Sen, J. M. Seminario and P. Politzer, J. Chem. Phys., 90, 4373 (1989).
Computational Analysis of the Structures, Bond Properties and Electrostatic Potentials of Some Nitrotetrahedranes and Nitroazatetrahedranes, P. Politzer and J. M. Seminario, J. Phys. Chem., 93, 4742 (1989).
Electronegativities and Isoelectronic Energy and Electronegativity Differences for Monatomic Systems with Non-Integral Nuclear Charges: Local Spin Density Calculations, K. D. Sen, J. M. Seminario and P. Politzer, Phys. Rev. A, 40, 2260 (1989).
Computational Studies of Thermal Decomposition: Energetic Nitramines, M. Grodzicki, J. M. Seminario, P. Politzer and Jane Murray, in Science at the National Supercomputer Center, Consortium for Scientific Computing (1989).
Analysis of Different Computational Treatments of Highly-strained Molecules, J. M. Seminario and P. Politzer, Chem. Phys. Lett., 159, 27 (1989).
A Proposed Interpretation of the Destabilizing Effect of Hydroxyl Groups on Nitroaromatic Molecules, P. Politzer, J. M. Seminario and P. R. Bolduc, Chem. Phys. Lett., 158, 463 (1989).
Calculated Structures, Relative Energies and Electrostatic Potentials of Some Tetraaza Cyclic Systems, P. Politzer and J. M. Seminario, Struct. Chem., 1, 325 (1990).